We respect your privacy! As such we will take reasonable measures to protect your privacy!
Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes, but is not limited to –
1. your name and surname;
2. your physical address;
3. your email address;
4. your mobile number; and
5. your gender;
7. your date of birth.
We understand that this information may change from time to time. Please ensure that you update your personal information and or inform us of such changes, as soon as reasonably possible, to enable us to update your personal information.
You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information. You agree to not impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
Subject to the last clause below, we will not, without your express consent, use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
1. to contact you regarding current or new goods/services or any other goods/services offered by us or any of our partners, affiliates and/or sponsors (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
2. in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of goods/services;
3. to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
4. to inform you of promotional competitions, new features, and/or special offers by us or any of our partners, affiliates and/or sponsors (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
5. to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods/Services or when delivering goods/services to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
6. to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
7. to our partners, affiliates and/or sponsors (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
8. to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty Goods/Services you have purchased which requires their involvement; and
9. to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
10. to any Third Party Seller for purposes of sending you an invoice for any Goods/Services purchased from such Third Party Seller, which disclosed information will be limited to your email address.
We will however be entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
If we experience/receive a fraudulent online payment, Always Fit League (AFL) is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, partners, affiliates and/or sponsors (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
Ratings and Reviews:
When you provide a rating or review of a Product/Service, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the Website, in newsletters, in other marketing material and on our social media platforms. If you do not agree to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the Website or use our hashtags or social media tags in any of your posts. You also need to inform us in writing at both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
We will treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
We will provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
We will promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
We will provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
We will upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
Always Fit League (AFL) undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy.
Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.